September 18, 2015, 6:00 PM - September 20, 2015, 1:00 PM
Weekend Retreat for
Empty Nesters and
Midlife and Beyond: Crossing the Threshold of Midlife with Grace"
Mary Sharon Moore, MTS
Catholic author, teacher & spiritual director
September 18-20, 2015
When our children leave home, or we retire from our normal day jobs, it is time to reflect on the important work God is calling us to do!
WHO THIS WEEKEND RETREAT IS FOR ...
Men, women, and married couples of Christian faith who are ...
• sensing a vocational shift or career change
• “paddling hard” and seeming to get nowhere
• open to something richer in life, relationships, and work
• preparing for, or experiencing, “empty nest blues”
• retired and feeling lost/drifting/restless/uncertain
• grieving lost youth/opportunties/time/spiritual “muscle tone”
• trusting that their most fruitful years lie ahead
MARY SHARON MOORE, MTS,
is the author of Anointed for a Purpose and Moving in God’s Direction. Her work focuses on the urgency of connecting our sacramental anointing with the needs of our 21 st century world. Mary Sharon has been offering retreats, workshops, and parish missions nationwide since 2000, and her spiritual direction practice spans the U.S. Mary Sharon’s radiant faith is firmly rooted in prayer, sacramental life, and a deep love for God’s people. She is gifted in charism and vocational discernment. Her radio program, “Awakening Vocations,” streams each weekend on Catholic Broadcasting Northwest (www.kbvm.fm). you can follow her blog, “Noticing Things,” at www.marysharonmoore.com. Mary Sharon makes her home in Eugene, Oregon.
Cost: $192 per person/ $294 per couple/ $107 per commuter